The HERE On-Street Parking API is a RESTful API that allows you to find a parking spot on the street, also known as unattended curb-side parking. This real-time service allows you to create applications that inform drivers about where they are more likely to find parking and that provide information on applicable parking restrictions and prices.
The On-Street Parking API allows you to request the following:
- real-time information on the availability of on-street parking including number of available free spots, availability level, occupancy level and probability of finding an available space
- real-time information on parking trends, with the response indicating whether parking is filling-up, stable, or emptying
- information on prices/tariffs for paid parking zones
- information on parking restrictions, including the following:
- whether a road segment has no parking, free parking, paid/metered parking or permit parking
- on-street parking capacity and configuration of parking spaces
- the side of the street: driving-side or non-driving side
- parking restrictions including maximum parking time, permit required, parking restriction operation time and vehicle type restriction applies to
For more information on:
- How to quickly set up and start using the On-Street Parking API, see Get Started.
- The terms and conditions covering this documentation, see the HERE Documentation License.